Saturday, May 20, 2006

Meme, myself and I

Shopping report from Helsinki coming up, but in the meantime a meme. Santra challenged me for this one that's been going around. So here goes:


Four jobs I have had:

1. Salesperson in camera shop
2. Salesperson in bread shop
3. University assistent
4. Television subtitler


Four places where I have lived:

(in no particular order)
1. Kuopio
2. Amanzimtoti, South Africa
3. Very small Ostrobothnian village
4. Vaasa


Four TV shows I like to watch:

1. Supernanny
2. Ten years younger (for the style makeovers, not the surgery)
3. Late night with Conan O'Brien
4. Amazing race


Four places where I have been on holiday:

1. Serengeti, Tanzania
2. Budapest
3. Cape Town
4. New York City


Four web sites I visit daily:

1. Yle (for TV schedules...)
2. Google search
3. Neulontalista
4. Updated favourite blog feeds through Sharpreader


My four favourite foods:

1. Pizza
2. Thai food
3. Ice cream
4. Dishes that include goat cheese


Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Anywhere where there is no pollen in the air
2. Taking a bubble bath ...
3. followed by a back massage ...
4. and a foot rub ...


Four bloggers I challenge to do this meme:

My two blogring neighbors:
1. My craft blog
2. Villasatu


and anyone else who has not yet done it!

And now go cheer for Sweden in the Eurovision Song Contest. At least their competitor has the decency to show her face and knows how to sing ... :-)

2 comments:

Villasatu said...

I'll take it :-)

Kate said...

Thanks for leaving your pin in my guest map! You are so clever to make charts of the Heirloom Shawl. I was "Chart Challenged" for years but have trained myself to use them and really don't like words only patterns now. The Heirloom Shawl is a beautiful pattern and I love the colour you are using. I look forward to seeing more progress pictures.