Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer update

Is it summer already? Wasn't it last summer just a few posts ago? Well, you all see where this is going. Blogging is just not happening at this here blog.

But that doesn't mean there is no knitting. On the contrary, there is always knitting going on. Knitting is my lifeline when life gets stressful which is pretty much all the time. But the future of the blog is not so bright, at the moment at least.

I do, however, hang out at Ravelry all the time and like to keep my projects page up to date so if you are a Raveler you can always find me here.

And if you are neither a Ravelry member nor planning to ever become one but still like to catch up with my knitting you can subscribe to the rss feed from my projects page by clicking this link:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Majtessa.rss
using the excellent Google Reader or Feed reader of you choice.

Happy summer, happy knitting and see you sometime somewhere (else) in the wonderful world of the webs!

No comments: