Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I got m@il!

My secret pal is very clever, and very secretive indeed. She (he?) sent me an e-mail in a language that took some deciphering on my part and apparently had to do with this:


Some delightfully luscious Drops Alpaca in a deep heathered shade of teal, my very favourite color! I'm imagining lacy scarf, or perhaps a pair of gloves ... Yum, yum! Thank you, Secret Pal, you made my day!

I sorely wish I had some more knitting news for you, but I'm pretty much stuck in a rut with my big WIPs. I've been slaving away on the shawl and there's now only 20 or so rows to go, but with every row being almost 500 stitches, that means some 10 000 stitches left. I tell ya, she's gonna be a Big Shawl.

The Aqua Jacke, she is the source of some serious procrastination. All parts are done, but one sleeve is longer than the other, the parts need to be basted together so that I can try her on, lots of ends to darn in and so on and so on. Bleh, bleh, boring.

What did the folks at Nike say again?

No comments: