Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ah, my poor blog ...

... how woefully neglected you are. And even more saddening is the fact that the nothingness here corresponds precisely to the nothingness in my knitting world.

I have been utterly and despondently struck by uninspiritis. My UFOs/WIPs send nothing but shivers of resentment down my spine. Browsing through new magazines and pattern web sites leaves me completely cold. Not even yarn shopping holds any fascination.

I'm not physically ill. I have not been struck by another obsession. I have not lost anyone near and dear.
I can't explain it. It just happened and I suffer every day that I do not feel like touching yarn or finding yet another version of that perfect cardigan.

My only hope hangs on the saying: "This, too, shall pass."
I sincerely hope so.

No comments: